Thursday, January 2, 2014

...every journey begins with a single step, so you should probably have a cute pair of shoes...

Welcome, 2014!!

So, it's a new day and a new year and I can't begin to put into words how incredibly excited I am for this year!! There is so much going on in 2014 that my heart is overfilled with happiness and my brain and fingers are itching to write about every minute of it! <3

Between applying to graduate school, moving back to South Carolina, and my baby sister's wedding this year is sure to be an adventure!

I've always been the adventurous type. I'd rather being going outside my comfort zone than staying where I feel safe and this year will be about testing my boundaries and experiencing everything that this world has to offer. I am completely in love with places I've never been and with people I've never met!

I believe that you should spend your time creating a life you love otherwise you'll be spending a lot of time living a life you don't like. I can't imagine what kind of life it would be if contentment was all that was sought. I don't want to be content. I want to wake up every morning excited about whatever the day has for me. I want to laugh every moment possible, and smile even when others are not. This year it will be about me. It will be about my new journey. It will be about seeking happiness, and adventure like I've never known.

So, spend a few minutes today or tomorrow, or even the day after thinking about what it is that YOU truly want. Not about what is going to make someone else happy. And then TAKE THAT FIRST STEP! This is YOUR journey. Only you get to decide where it's going to lead and how amazing the ride is going to be!
 
 
Jeremiah 29:11
 
God Bless Y'all!
 
 
Michelle <3
 


No comments:

Post a Comment